Some key findings from our latest Inspection Report are:
Download our 2014 SIS Inspection Report
- Milbourne Lodge is a thriving and highly successful school.
- Pupils of all ages make outstanding academic and personal progress.
- The quality of provision for children in the Early Years Foundation Stage is outstanding.
- It meets its aims and successfully promotes its ethos, based on high academic standards and the provision of regular opportunities for sport.
- Pupils unanimously say that they are happy at the school and value the support they receive from their teachers.
- The curriculum is excellent and ideally suited to the ability and aspirations of the pupils.
- The quality of teaching and assessment is outstanding and reflects the care and commitment of the teachers to ensuring that pupils of all ages are provided with well-planned opportunities to learn and to make progress.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is excellent.
- Behaviour is exemplary.