Our Aims & Ethos
The School’s Aims and Ethos
To strive for quality, excellence and the highest standards of education for all pupils.
To maintain the strong school ethos which reflects a positive atmosphere and environment in which pupils are encouraged and enabled to develop their skills, talents and interests to the full;intellectually, physically and spiritually, regardless of social circumstances, age or religion.
To provide a safe and caring community in which everyone is valued and respected.
- To engender a spirit of learning so that pupils regard education as a lifelong process.
- To offer a range of extra-curricular opportunities and activities to broaden their experiences.
- To celebrate the achievements of individuals in all areas of school and community life.
- To provide equal access to all for equal opportunities.
- To prepare pupils to fit confidently and happily into future schools.
- To help pupils adapt to meet the changing needs of society with courtesy, co-operation, commitment, tolerance and compassion.